“UNLEASHING PRACTITIONERS’ ACADEMIC POTENTIALS:
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES”
22-23 FEBRUARY 2018
About The Seminar
Higher education institution attempt to improve all education aspects to meet the demands of legislation and globalization. This includes not only quality of education, but also human resources especially lecturers.
Lecturers have an important
and strategic role in accelerating the quality of national
education as well as human resource development in Indonesia. Therefore,
lecturers are required to have competencies and professionalism that meet
national standards as mandated by the law to ensure the implementation of
teaching and learning process and the establishment of qualified higher
education institution, both national and international.
There are various programs that have been initiated and organized by governement or institution to improve the quality and professionalism of lecturers. It can be done through scholarship programs, lecturer certifications, short courses, workshop and refreshments program to various reputable universities abroad. This international seminar attempts to uncover various ways and strategies lecturers can do to unleash their academic potentials as well as identity notable challenges lecturers face in reaching these opportunities.
The Objectives of Seminar
- Actualizing the academic potential of practitioners in improving the quality of education and competence of lecturers through various programs.
- Accelerating the quality of national education as well as human resource development in higher education institution.
- Informing practitioners on international scholarship program that available abroad.
- Finding partners for international cooperation to establish a qualified higher education institution.
CALL FOR PAPERS
STAKPN Tarutung will organize international seminar
on 22-23 February 2018.
“UNLEASHING PRACTITIONERS’ ACADEMIC POTENTIALS: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES”
- Christian Religious Education
- Education based on Christian Values and Character Building
- Policy, Leadership and Management in Education
- Education of Christian Pastoral Counseling
- Education for sustainable development
- Education policies and plans
- Global education for preparing challenges of globalization.
- Think creatively and innovatively through entrepreneurship as an opportunity to support the ministry of church
- The topics are based on the general themes or sub themes of the International Seminar.
- The paper is preferred about lived experience, critical thinking, theoretical study, and/or empirical research about Education especially on Christian Education
- The title of the paper should be written using CAPITAL LETTERS at all, font 14pt, bold, and centered.
- Paper should be consisting of Abstract, Key words, Introduction, Methods, Result, Conclusion, References.
- Papers in other topics as written about will be considered to be accepted.
- Paper should be written in English which is typed on A4, margins (top 3cm, left 4cm, right 3cm, bottom 3cm), 1 columns, Times New Romans, font 12 pt, space 1, words, doc. or.docx.
- Paper should not exceed 10 pages (including cover page, abstract, reference and figures/tables).
- The file name is INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR STAKPN AUTHORS NAME.
- The author(s)’ name, institution, and email should be written under the title using font 10pt.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the seminar.
- If applicable, refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for style of references, headings and tables.
- Participants’ papers should be submitted based on submission firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeding and Paper Publication
The seminar proceedings, comprising full papers and presentations will be published
International Seminar: Auditorium STAKPN Tarutung
Abstract submission : 15 February 2018
Call for paper submission : 19 February 2018
Seminar : 22-23 February 2018
1. Raikhapoor 0812-6584-0404 (Unit Pengembangan Bahasa)
2. Nisma Simorangkir 0813-6124-0974 (Jurusan Pendidikan Agama Kristen)
Website : www.stakpntarutung.ac.id